Friday, December 29, 2006

I live!

Okay...so just in case you were worried, I am still on the "right side of the grass". I have just been really busy with Christmas and the holidays...

I wanted to write a quick post and finally present the long awaited gifts that I hurriedly worked on in the last month or so...
\
This is a mat I hooked for my sister's 4 kids, depicting their current zoo of 10 pets.
\
This is a mat I designed and hooked for my other sister's 2 kids to commemorate a day in the summertime when I took them out in the paddle boat on our lake and we saw a record=breaking 17 turtles in one trip.
\
...this is the finished checkerboard that was posted earlier as a work-in-progress.

Gotta run and get back to the festivities--I promise I will be a much more regular poster in the new year ;-)