Monday, March 17, 2008

mare monday m.i.a.

Alternate Titles: "yes, I'm still alive", "no, I haven't been hooking", or "I need a holiday".

What does it mean when my 100th post appears after a month of sabbatical? I guess it means that I still like to blog, even though I don't always do it as often as I'd like. It would definitely be a lot easier if Bell would commit to "reducing the load" on the main line going to my place and we could finally get highspeed at home - but I'm certain I'd still have my share of lapses. February (and the first half of March) have been crazy busy. Away from home more than half of the time kind of busy. Staying late at work, not hooking, not exercising, and definitely not eating well busy. It stinks.

I finally had a bit of a break this past weekend, and laid about, watching the Tudors. I really wanted to get back to my horse, and even sat in front of the frame for at least an hour, but it just wasn't happening quickly enough - or well enough - for me. Sadly, she still looks essentially the same as the pictures below. I've got an idea for another purse percolating in my brain, and I'm half-tempted to just give in and get started on it, instead.

I'm really in need of a mini-break. I'm thinking of taking next week off - a whole week for hooking, dyeing, sleeping, reading, watching movies, going to the gym, cooking....who could ask for anything more? And hey, maybe I'll even have some interesting stuff to blog about! ;-)