Wednesday, September 24, 2008

fall


This has gotta be one of my favourite times of year. Every day the leaves just get more and more beautiful...and thanks to the gorgeous, sunny, blue sky days, very few have fallen. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are still looking pretty when I head to the Maritimes in just two more weeks.

It amazes me how quickly the leaves seem to change colour. I am convinced that if you could sit still long enough, that you would actually be able to see them change right before your eyes. Definitely, it would be an interesting experiment to take pictures of the same places every day (and at the same time of day), and I think the results would be quite remarkable. (I'm not lacking for ideas, just the where-with-all to execute them ;-) )

Mother nature is planning for more great weather in the coming days. It's a great time to get out and go for a drive, bike ride, and/or walk...and don't forget to bring your camera!