Tuesday, September 16, 2008

honoured


I was surprised this week with my first Blue Ribbon...and it literally came "out of the blue" from a complete stranger: Betsey from the blog Postcards from Waterloo. I went to check out Betsey's blog and right away I noticed 3 things we have in common: knitting, rug hooking, and sporadic posting (I really like that I'm not alone here!)

There are some rules that go along with its honor:

1) Post the award on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who gave you the award.
3) Nominate at least 4 other bloggers and add their links.
4) Leave a comment at the recipients' blogs so they can pass it on.

Like Betsey, I would like to point out some rug hooking related blogs....some I've been following religiously since their beginning, such as Wendie Scott Davis' The Rugged Moose, and others that I've only just recently discovered, such as Tammy Burks' Skip to My Ewe, Sunnie Andress' Folk Art at Old Crow Farm in Vermont, and the very new Women Matters, and Karen Kaiser's Artworks. Enjoy checking them out...