Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Yes, again!

Wow! Two posts in just two days – I must be feeling better ;-)

This last week has been going well. It feels like a New Year. I tidied up my place, organized a bunch of papers, got back into a routine at the gym, and now I’ve started working on some unfinished projects. Some of them have been waiting a long time to be completed.

At the start of last night I had 4 unfinished purses. One of them is the very first purse I hooked. Three of them were used for demonstration purposes in the one-day workshops I was teaching. The hooking is complete on all of them….it is just finishing work that is needed. A lot of finishing work. I worked on two of them last night. I still have 4 unfinished purses.

I am going to dust off my sewing machine tonight and see what I can do… I will try and post some pictures tomorrow.

It is the 50% off sale at Fabricland this weekend. If any of you are in the market for purse supplies, you might want to check it out…they do carry a few different styles of handles, as well as magnetic closures (which were about $5-6 each last time I was there). I am keeping my fingers crossed that all of the notions will be on sale.

Once I finally finish these four purses I have promised myself that I can start on the new one I have planned. I’m not certain of the motifs yet, but I have figured out the basic shape and some of the construction. The planning is so much fun!