Sunday, May 03, 2009

A couple of my favourites....

Another busy day at RUG. I was foolishly thinking that not having to do all of the running around associated with doing the newsletter would make for a more relaxing day....but all of the attention and busy-ness was just transferred into being a vendor. By mid-afternoon, I'd maxed out and was feeling a little overwhelmed....so we snuck out a little early. In all of the craziness I took very few pictures -- which was better than the almost none, since I'd forgotten my camera and had to turn back early in the trip to go and fetch it.

• • • • • • • • •

It's always fun to see other people's versions of my patterns and designs. There were a couple in attendance yesterday...

Here are Beulah Hamilton's Christmas stockings....


And Gail LaBerge has her Cornflowers purse panel all hooked and she's ready to start assembly....


Erika Johnston got her Crows and Pumpkins pattern from The Wool Street Journal.....and I just love the splashes of purple and gold in the border - yum! I'm pretty sure she used mostly recycled wool to hook this piece.


This final rug was my favourite of the day...

Walk in Medonte Woods was designed and hooked by Margaret Kennedy from Orillia. It's just bee-oo-tiful...and I love it.