Sunday, October 24, 2010

the charm of Chantry


I'm back home from a wonderful week at Chantry. Everything was wonderful: the people (friendly and very welcoming), the food (delicious), the students (enthusiastic and fun), the organizers (so helpful and well, organized!), the helpers (friendly and eager).....and the town itself (picturesque and chock-a-block full of neat stores, with great stuff).

I had heard mention of this school many times, and though it was my first time there, it definitely won't be my last! I am already signed up to be a student there next Fall – and it's a good thing, since all of the classes are already full! (There is a waiting list, though....and spots do become available, so anyone who is interested should contact Vicky Cooper: vicky AT bmts DOT com for more information and details).

I didn't take a single photo in or of my class....in fact the only pictures I took all week were taken down by the lake one morning before class. I don't think I could ever tire of looking at water and waves....