Monday, December 06, 2010

Week 18: 30.9 square feet

I took the weekend off. Well sort of. I didn't hook - but I did draw patterns. I didn't do any e-mail (will resolve that tonight, for sure), but I did start sewing some Christmas presents. My niece came for a 24+ hour sleepover and we had lots of fun. I started colour planning the rest of the centre of Jumbo on Sunday afternoon, but started too late in the day...and just barely got started before it was too dark.


I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed and conflicted between all of the things I want to do, and all of the things I should do....lately Hedonism has been winning! I am anxiously awaiting my holidays over Christmas, and hope that I can find some balance during my two weeks off from work.

I haven't completely abandoned the idea of finishing the centre by the end of the year, but I am slowly coming to accept that 15 square feet in 3 weeks is a lot of hooking -- and a lot of time. I think it's going to take more than a couple of 'snow days' to make it happen, so I will wait and see how it goes. I know that if I get close, I can sprint to the finish....but there is still quite a ways to go before I am 'close'.... ;-)