Sunday, April 19, 2009

the drive home

I decided to drive home from Belleville the shorter, winding road way...rather than taking the longer, boring highway. Both trips take about the same amount of time, it's just the distance that's different.

Several times during the trip I kept telling myself that I should stop, get my camera, and snap a few pictures. Afraid that I would only regret these delays later, I kept on driving. By the time I got to the Park (Algonquin), I could no longer restrain myself and had to start clicking. (It helped that I was feeling pretty good, and knew that I could be home in about an hour ;-) ) Sadly, I think that I missed out on some of the best shots from earlier in the drive, but here are some of the ones I did get...










This part of Spring is so underrated....sometimes we just need to open up our eyes to what is around us...