Monday, September 20, 2010

weekend hooking

When I wasn't knitting (or unravelling knitting or re-knitting or just being frustrated by my silly knitting mistakes – are you sensing a trend?) this weekend, I was hooking....


I designed and hooked this little clutch on Saturday and the teeny Klimt coin purse on Sunday.

There is still room on my backing to hook a few more, so I will wait until those are done and assemble them at the same time. I'm really excited about the baby coin purse and can't wait to get one finished (so that should be good motivation, in and of itself to get the rest hooked ASAP). It's smaller than the owl one that I've been using since March – definitely more of a "coin" purse than a wallet.

These little projects will help me practice assembly and also serve as demos in the classes I'm teaching in early November. At the pace that September is zooming by, it will be November before I know it....