Thursday, October 11, 2007

busy bee


Wow! What a week!
2 big Thanksgiving dinners (yummy)
1 party (lots of fun)
1 dyeing session (a mini-session, really)
1 newsletter finished, printed, folded, stuffed, stamped and mailed (it should arrive any day now…)
I new project drawn, colour planned and started (see photo above)
2 purses sewn together (well, they will be by tonight – I’ll show pictures soon)
3 pieces of work prepared for exhibit at Shelburne (labels made, pictures taken and forms completed)
50+ small errands (I want a concierge)
…oh, and a whole lot of regular daily life, too.

All that I can say is that I’m glad I decided to take the last few days off and extend my holiday. There is no way that I could have gotten everything done otherwise – at least, not without medication ;-)

We are heading off to the city bright and early tomorrow morning, and then we fly out to Halifax on Saturday morning. I’m planning to bring my laptop with me, so hopefully I’ll be able to keep you apprised of all of our fun times in the week ahead.