Thursday, October 25, 2007

thanks!

First off, I might say a great big Thank you! for the comments. It's fun to read them on other people's blogs, and there is usually a range of styles from very supportive to disagreement, offering advice or ideas, and sometimes it's just someone trying to toot their own horn. It amazes me that some bloggers receive in excess of 200 comments on a single post (and every post they write). Not that I'm complaining - I'm very happy with just a few comments (I just didn't want to receive none).

I've embarked on a hooking marathon of sorts. The last couple of nights I've done little more than hook, hook, hook... watching TV at the same time. The good news is that my squares runner is growing. It's 15" wide, and just a bit bigger than a square right now, which I'm thinking is likely about half way. If I can keep up this pace, I should be done sometime next week ;-) I'll post a new picture in the next few days...