Sunday, April 18, 2010

zero books read so far

Despite the bandage on my right hand, I haven't exactly been enjoying the life of leisure I was imagining when I first had my incident. It's doing a lot better but I still can't get my hand wet or dirty, which rules out most of the things that I really want to be doing. I've been amazed - and relieved - by all of the other things I have been able to do over the last couple of days....including working on the final draft of the Matrix Mat instructions (it's with my editor right now) and a bit more prep for the Annual.

Most importantly, I found the time and the where-with-all to do my taxes. I was determined to get them done today, and despite a few frantic searches for receipts, an error in my spreadsheet, and several recalculations...I finally finished about half an hour ago. Yay! My brain is tired...and I am finally going to get around to spending a few minutes with my first book, right before bed.