Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MP by OP – Jill's Zippers


I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I love to see pictures of other people's work -- especially when it's inspired by mine. Wendie posted about her adventures earlier this week....and Jill sent me these pictures over the weekend.

Jill picked out some bags of Crazy Eights at the Annual a month or so ago and has really gone to town to get her runner hooked and finished so quickly. It's approximately 52" by 13"


As usual, I think it looks even better in person than in a photo, but I'm sure you know that, too. The colours are so rich and beautiful. I really am thrilled with how this runner has turned out and it has been a very good exercise in trying to keep my loops at a (relatively) even height!
As you can see, Jill's cat is loving it, too! And why wouldn't he? I think it's beautiful!