Thursday, November 25, 2010

Better late than never....

I was looking for a photo of Jumbo unrolled the other day, when I stumbled across these photos -- and immediately realized that I forgot to post them. These great coin purses are from a class I taught a couple of weeks ago at RHF. I'm missing a few pictures, but here is a sampling....









I'm heading off to a fibre retreat this weekend. Wendie and I are heading out on a road trip....and will no doubt have some adventures along the way. I was going to bring some CPs of my own to work on, but waited until the last minute to organize everything and just ran out of time. Instead I am going to bring some knitting and my bra to finish (hopefully).

I'm looking forward to having a whole weekend of fun and relaxation -- with a chauffeur! I've packed my camera....and will be back next week to share some snaps documenting our activities.