Thursday, May 26, 2011

recent deliveries

Arriving home to a package you forgot was coming is like receiving a gift. Such was the case last night, when the new Heather Ritchie book was waiting on my mail box (yes, 'on' -- it was too big to fit inside!)


I had a speedy flip-though last night, but have it packed in my bag to bring with me when I leave for an extra-long work (ugh!) weekend today. It will no doubt provide a little bit of an escape when I have some down time.....and I'm looking forward to hearing more about the countryside I will soon be visiting.

I also had a shipment of leather handles arrive last week. Now available are Single Urban in black, brown, olive, indigo, red, hot pink, and grape.....and Long Rolled in olive, hot pink, red, amber, nude (all leather), and denim suede, black suede, burgundy suede.