Friday, April 20, 2012

MP by OP • Joanne's Paisley Bag

I just love to receive pictures of people's finished projects....it's so exciting and inspiring for me.  I especially love it when someone has really made them their own, with unique colours, motifs, whatever.  So you can imagine my delight when I received this picture in an e-mail a couple of nights ago.....



Joanne added her own designs to the "Blank Canvas" Bala Bag: fun paisleys!  She's right on trend as far as I can tell – paisleys have been popping up everywhere, including the latest issue of Vogue!  I think she did a really good job of coordinating the background fabric with her leather handles - not always easy to do, but definitely easier when you have the handles first ;-)

Great job Joanne!

P.S.  I'm taking a break from my usual Friday list this week – I've just been too busy 'holidaying' to do my regular surf and seek – but will be back next week with a new list.  Have a great weekend!