Friday, May 18, 2012

what I've been up to....


It's hard to believe that the OHCG Annual is almost upon us.  Just one short week (yes, it will seem very short with a long weekend tossed in! ;-) ) from now, I will be motoring up the highway for the shortest drive to an Annual ever for me!  Woo-hoo!

I've been stockpiling boxes full of goodies in my winter stairwell -- and there are still several more boxes to be added to the stacks!  I think this picture pretty much sums up why I've been a bit quiet around here lately -- and if I took a picture of my living room, then you would really understand....  LOL!  Many 1/2 packaged items waiting for containers or items back from the printer, etc.  Hopefully I will get what I need to finish them off today.....and I can instill a bit of normalcy around my place - and here in this space, too.  It's exhausting to live in complete chaos.

No FF&F today - sorry....just too busy the last few days to find interesting things.  Happy long weekend friends!