Thursday, February 12, 2009

cool tool

While strolling through Sherway the other day, just wasting time...I popped into Pottery Barn Kids to see if they had anything exciting on sale for Sienna's new room. Instead I found this...


They were super on sale $7.95 instead of almost $30....and there were two of them! I quickly snatched them both up and gave one to my fabulous hostess. The other one will take up residence with my other colour wheels and colour tools.


There are 6 discs (two of each of the primary colours)...and they swing around to stack on top of one another. You can choose how much overlap they have and which colours you want to place where.


It's a great way to show people who don't really get the whole colour mixing thing...and something fun to play with at the same time. Well worth the $8! ;-)

(I don't know if they have more at any of their other stores - I checked on-line store and could not find them listed....but I did find a really cool puzzle!)