Monday, February 09, 2009

Saturday's Surprise

Well, it was another busy weekend. I arrived at Wendie's early on Friday evening and, as she wrote here, until I left on Sunday just before noon, we only stopped talking, eating, hooking and dyeing long enough for a little bit of beauty rest. The rest of the time we were just too busy having fun...

Shortly after my arrival at the Upper Toronto Branch hook-in, Barb D'Arcy told me that she and Sandra Marshall had a surprise for me. I was curious to find out what it was...and not-so-patiently waited for it to be revealed....

Not only was it a surprise, it was a delightful surprise! Both ladies had decided to hook the Holly & Berries pattern I had put in my final edition of the R.U.G. sack...





Barb's is the one with the darker background and Sandra's has the lighter one. I think they both look super - and looking at these versions of my pattern makes me want to get hooking on my own Holly & Berries. How many months is there until next Christmas?