Friday, June 26, 2009

more knitting....

I'm really enjoying this new rhythm I've developed with my blog posts. Trying to post every weekday seems to be working -- hey I've only missed one day in the last three weeks (Tuesday this week, if you're keeping track ;-) )

I still haven't yet started hooking - all talk and no action in that department, I'm afraid. Truth be told, it's been pretty hot and humid this week....and it's hard to feel like hooking in this weather.

Instead I've been knitting....another of the same, but with some modifications and this time knit with two different balls of Noro Silk Garden Sock Yarn. I'm hoping to cast off soon, but the rows are taking longer and longer to knit each one....and with 250 stitches right now, it seems like it takes forever. I'm really loving how the colours are coming together on this one and I predict it will be worn a lot this coming Fall....


Have a great weekend....hooking pictures for sure next week, I promise!