Friday, December 12, 2008

christmas making continues...


I still need to hook a few more snowman fronts (I'm on number 6 of 8)...but I've been lured away again the past couple of nights by tiny knitting. Not only is the end product kinda cute, the progress is very swift - even for a slow knitter like me. I think I'm going to make a few more of the little hats...and when I make the same pattern twice, I'll write it all down and post it - just in case anyone else wants to knit some for their little guys.

Not too much planned for the weekend...I have my work Christmas Party tonight, and then I think Saturday and Sunday will be filled with snowmen, snowmen...and more snowmen, and possibly some holiday wrapping (I love this part!)

Good luck with your holiday preparations this weekend...I'll be back on Monday with pictures...