Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I heart my new frame

So I realized that I've been holding out. Not on purpose, it's purely accidental. I guess I was too busy gushing about all of the beautiful rugs I saw and my fabulous class...and I just forgot.

If you've been reading this blog for a while - and you have a good memory - you might remember me raving about the Snapdragon frames back here. Well, true to my word...I did indeed pick one up this time around. And. I. Love. It.



Of course, I pretty much had to buy one after seeing Heidi's in October! She caused a serious case of green-eye to occur in me...

Since purchasing it, I have heard some anecdotal stories of people having problems with it making their backing so taught that it ripped! I haven't experienced such a thing myself...so I don't know if it's just an urban legend or what? In any case, I'm still definitely in the infatuation stage...and true to my word, the Puritan is up for sale (and possibly already sold!)