Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas making



These cuties were designed and created by Jule Marie Smith. I wanted to make my own as soon as I saw hers...and I was thrilled to discover that she was selling a starter kit with the basic directions. With all of the busy-ness around the stocking workshop, I had to put my plans on hold...but with Christmas looming, it's time to get to work. Although I've already decided to make only one per person/family this year (all Misters, to be followed up with Missus next year) - essentially cutting my workload in half - my list of recipients seems to grow longer with each passing day. The list is already up to about 8! I'm hoping to be able to start sewing these guys together this weekend - but first I have to hook all of the fronts! It's easy to guess what I'll be doing every night this week....


...and more of the same!