Friday, March 13, 2009

feeling behind

I had great plans for this week. It's a busy time of year for me at work and I was hoping to get caught up, and maybe even a little ahead on hiring for the summer. I was planning to get my new squares purse mostly hooked, so that I could start on the assembly this weekend. I was going to get caught up on paperwork. Doing my taxes was on the list, too. Oh, and continuing on with my daily blogging (I could hardly believed that I'd pulled it off for more than a week!) Plus, going to the gym. Instead, this is all I have to show for my week...


Yep. 17 loops, 3 tails. I won't go into all of the nitty gritty details about what caused this to happen, but I will say that I'm looking forward to getting back on track this weekend. Since I feel behind on practically everything: work, housekeeping, laundry, hooking, exercise, e-mail, blogging, and more....it won't be hard to see and feel progress in at least a few areas. In fact, I'm going to go and get started right now - I'm going to spend the rest of the night hooking ;-)