Sunday, March 08, 2009

finished pomegranate purse

I'm feeling a little behind on my plan for the day, what with losing a whole hour and everything....but it is Sunday, after all, so it's a perfect day to tie up lose ends and pluck away at things.

I can hardly believe it, but it's finally finished! I love the shape of this new purse, and I'm looking forward to making a few more using this basic construction, but adding a flap, and playing around with different closures. In fact, I'm going to be starting a new one this afternoon - right after I fix myself some lunch! ;-)

Of course, I'll be writing up the pattern, but it won't be available for a few more weeks yet. I have a self-imposed deadline of having it (and hopefully one or two more) ready in time for the Belleville Hook-In on April 18th. Naturally I'll be blogging all about it when the time comes...

The pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!