Wednesday, January 07, 2009

feeling foolish

Okay, so I was just checking out my post to make sure that it looked alright, when I gazed upon the archived posts on the left side. It doesn't take a mathematician to figure out that they don't add up to 250. Yet, that's what my dashboard was saying. How could this be? I quickly tried to figure out the answer and it has to to with draft posts. Sometimes my posting doesn't quite happen as planned (the connection is lost, Firefox quits, etc.)...and so I just begin again with a new post. Apparently these first attempts are all saved as "drafts". There were a total of 7 of these monsters....so with this post I'm writing now, my total is only a mere 244. Maybe I can just plan it so that the announcement is my 250th post? Yeah. Err, I mean, that was my plan all along, right?! ;-)