Thursday, January 08, 2009

YouTube

I went on YouTube the other day to check out Deanne's new video (and if you haven't already done so, I encourage you to check it out - and her first one, too!)

While there, I was glancing through the list of related videos and I saw a picture of someone who looked like Linda Wilson from Coldwater...so I clicked on that video and, low and behold, it was her! I guess you just never know what - or who - you might find online.

I haven't quite made it through all of the rug hooking videos yet, but I'm having fun watching them on my iPhone while I lie in bed at night. The quality is not perfect this way....but it definitely helps to get my mind off of troubles.

: : : : : : : : : : : :

I've been having so much fun reading the comments about your long lost works in progress and unfinished objects. Thank you for sharing those ;-) ....and please keep them coming...

By the way, if you ever want to be able to read any of the comments, there are two ways to do this... You can either click on the "Comments" link at the bottom of each post OR you can click on the title of the post and a new page will load with both the post and any comments listed below (from here you can also navigate through the posts with the links at the bottom of the page for "newer post" and "older post")