Thursday, January 15, 2009

You know it's cold when...

Your car can't even keep up!


Yes, it was very chilly this morning (and yesterday morning, too!)
I think that my car loses it's brain at -30....since it seemed to flicker between --- and -30 on my way to work this morning. (and for the observant - yes, that's my tire pressure warning light all lit up. I think those GM engineers should create some kind of a link or override for such things that cross-references with the outside temperature. It's just another in a long list of suggestions I have related to my car...)

I hope that you're able to stay warm and toasty, wherever you are....since I know that lots of folks are also enduring the current cold snap.

I am feeling better (thank you for the well wishes), and happily dodged the sinus infection that was threateningly close yesterday afternoon. Apparently liberal doses of Salinex and Nasonex can work miracles ;-) Unfortunately I don't think they will be of much help for the sprained ankle I received this morning. Woe is me...