Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 34: 64 square feet


I really had to motor this weekend to meet my self-imposed goal of 3 square feet every week.....and I just squeaked them out. Having my basket of knotted bundles of cut strips definitely saved a lot of time -- but it's amazing how quickly the supply is dwindling. I think I am going to cut and bundle more random colours/textures and just continue pulling from the basket. This simplified approach seems to make selection much easier.

With just another night or two of hooking, I'll be one-third of the way along the long side - a far cry from my plan to be finished this side by the end of January (tomorrow!)....but at least I'm still making progress and not stalled at stop (where I spent most of the beginning of the month). Onward and upward!